How to Apply for Brilliance Executive Management Jobs-Manager – Finance & Strategic Planning (Aviation)
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV) between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by Zambia Airways to assist in the identification and recruitment of highly qualified professionals in the Regional Aviation Sector.
Reports to: CEO
The Finance & Strategic Planning Manager will be responsible for defining the Airline’s overall financial plans, policies and procedures; Establishes major policies and procedures governing financial issues.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Be responsible for planning, supervising and participate in the preparation of Level of Operations and Revenue Forecasts and Annual Plan
- Coordinates development of Strategic and Business plan
Continually monitor the performance of the airline vis a vis the economic and business environment by preparing competitive analysis
- Plan and ensure availability of best quality services, supplies and materials required for users in the company in the shortest time possible and with lowest cost
- Maintain clear Procurement vision, goals, objectives, strategies, policies, procedures and action plans commensurate with the strategies of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business or Equivalent. OR Full ACCA/CIMA
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have a Minimum of 7 years proven experience in Airlines Finance/Strategic Planning/Procurement or related areas with at least 2 years’ management experience as Manager or equivalent level.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body