Official ECZ GCE Examination Time-table 2023 – PDF Download
We are pleased to informed you about ECZ GCE Examination Time-table 2023 – PDF Download
Examinations Council of Zambia External Examination Time-Table
GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
Previous Year Time Table
Please note that TIME ALLOWED is shown against the subject /paper name, (e.g. 2167/1 History 2HRS 15MINUTES).
NO EXTRA TIME IS ALLOWED.
Any time allocated for reading through the questions, studying maps, etc. is included in the total time shown. Exceptionally,
additional time is allowed for:
– playing the unprepared work to candidates taking Music (6020/1)
– the teacher to read the passage to candidates (listening Comprehension) taking French (3016/5)
(1) Papers included in the same period should begin at the same time, except that, where a candidate is writing two papers in the same
period, the second should be timed to follow the first after an interval not exceeding a quarter of an hour.
(2) Daylight periods should be provided for Art and Design.
(3) (i) The Examinations Council of Zambia will consider applications from Centres for modification of the Time-Tables.
(ii) Time-Table clashes: Heads of schools/Centres should check the Time-Tables and report any clashes to the Examinations Council of Zambia immediately. This should include:
- two papers set in the same period with a third paper set in the other period on the same day;
- two papers set in the same period, but with no papers set in the other period on the same day.
If there is a Time-Table clash as mentioned in (a) above, the Head will be requested to write to the Director, Examinations Council of Zambia, suggesting how the clash may be resolved. Detailed instructions will be issued with the statements of entry.
If there is a Time-Table clash as mentioned in (b) above, one of the papers may be transferred to the other period on the same day, provided that the security of the examination is maintained. The Head of school /Centre will be required to write to the Director, Examinations Council of Zambia, to inform the Council which paper is to be transferred.
(4) Examination Centres must ascertain from the Examinations Council of Zambia, the dates for any papers not mentioned.
(5) Notices of the times at which the examination will start and of any changes in this time-table as printed, will be communicated by the Examination Centre to the candidates.
(6) No candidate may take more than one of the papers bracketed together.
(7) French Oral 3016/3, and the Practical Examinations in Food and Nutrition 6065/2 and Home Management 6075/2 will be conducted between . French Oral 3016/3 will be conducted by visiting examiners. Musical Arts Education 3 6020/3, Physical Education 2 6080/2 and Computer Studies 7010/2 will be conducted within the dates shown on the page for additional information to the Time -table
(8) *Indicates that an additional session may be held in the afternoon of the same day.
HEADS OF SCHOOLS/CENTRES SHOULD ENSURE THAT THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF THE CANDIDATES UNDER EXAMINATION.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Teachers are advised to take care that their pupils are carefully drilled to carry out these directions. Numbers 3, 4 and 11 below are very frequently disregarded and candidates sometimes suffer a loss of marks in consequence.
- Be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the start of the Examination. No talking is allowed once you are in the Examination Room.
- If an Examination paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if the questions indicate that a map or other form should also have been given out, speak to the Supervisor immediately.
- Attend carefully to any general directions that may be given at the head of a question paper (e.g. Directions limiting the number of questions that may be answered).
- Write your name, centre number, and candidate examination number in the spaces at the top of the Answer Booklet. In addition, write the subject name, subject code number and paper number in the spaces provided on the Answer Booklet. The above information must also be written on any loose papers e.g. maps , graph papers ,etc. clear figures in the right-hand top corner of every sheet of writing paper, etc, which you use, and your name and the name of the subject as well as your number of the first sheet of each set of papers. If you are using Answer Booklets, you need only write this information on the cover and on any loose maps, squared papers, etc.
- Leave a margin at both right-hand and left-hand edges. Begin the answer to each separate part of a question on a fresh line.
- Do not fold your Answer Sheets / Booklets at any time.
- Write the number of the question clearly in the left-hand margin at the beginning of each answer. Do not copy the question. Be careful to use the same system of numbering as it appears in the question paper. Leave a blank space after the answer to each question.
- Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account. Candidates are required to write their answers in black or blue-black ink. Red ink must not be used. Fountain pens or ball-point pens may be used.
- Candidates are warned that the use of pale blue ball-point pens contributes to illegibility and that if their work cannot be read, they automatically penalize themselves. B or HB pencils must be used for answering multiple choice tests and soft erasers should be used. Pencils or ball-point pens in other colours may be used for diagrams only.
- Do not use ink to shade the multiple choice Answer Sheets.
- The use of map stencils in all Geography papers is forbidden. Bring mathematical, drawing and dissecting instruments for subjects for which they will be needed. Candidates are warned that the use of electronic calculators in the examination room is limited strictly to non-programmable calculators. Pocket computers and any other supplementary material must in no circumstances be taken into the Examination Room.
- No additional time will be allowed for the failure of a calculator in the Examination Room.
- Read each question very carefully. Much time may be wasted in writing down information that is not asked for, and no marks are given for it.
- Do not spend too much time on one or two questions so as to leave yourself no time to answer others which you are able to answer.
- As soon as notice is given to stop writing, fasten any loose papers to the left-hand corner of the Answer Booklet (this is normally the order in which you answered the questions); see that they all have your examination number written upon them, fasten them together at the left-hand top corner and hand them unfolded to the Supervisor. (If more than one Booklet is used, tie them together) Do not tie your Answer Booklets together so tightly that the pages tear apart when they are turned over.
- DO NOT STAPLE ANSWER BOOKLETS TOGETHER.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Except in exceptional circumstances, a question paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Absolute punctuality is essential for certain papers (e.g. Listening Comprehension). Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Room half an hour before the end of the period allotted to the paper except by special permission of the Supervisor.
- CANDIDATES WITH Special Educational Needs (SEN) are eligible for 25 percent extra writing time.
- CAUTION TO CANDIDATES BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMINATIONS
- The Head of school/Centre shall announce a caution to the candidates at an assembly that examinations were about to start and candidates should not involve themselves in examination malpractices such as smuggling of unauthorized materials including exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. in the examination room or somebody else writing an examination on behalf of a candidate.
- Where a candidate will be involved in examination malpractice, all results of such a candidate in all subjects will be cancelled or nullified
- All articles such as exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. should be surrendered to the Invigilator as candidates enter the examination room.
- Where a teacher or some other person writes an examination on behalf of a candidate, the results of such a candidate will be cancelled or nullified in all subjects. The teacher will face criminal prosecution as well as disciplinary action. Any other person who may not be a Ministry of Education official will be reported to the police for criminal prosecution.
- Teachers in examination classes should also actively sensitize candidates against examination malpractices and the ensuing penalties which include cancellation or nullification of all results and being barred from writing examinations conducted by the Examinations Council of Zambia.
- Candidates must return immediately to the Invigilator any incorrect question paper given to them and must not take any used or unused writing paper out of the Examination Room. Any rough work must be done on the official answer paper and if not to be sent with answers, must be left on the desks to be collected by the Invigilator.
- Disorderly conduct or causing disturbances in or near the Examination Room may be treated as misconduct leading to disqualification and cancellation of results in all the subjects.
- Use of vulgar Language (insults) in or near the Examination Room or on the scripts will be treated as misconduct leading to disqualification and cancellation of results in all the subjects.
Download the Examinations Council of Zambia(ECZ) Time Table 2022-2023 @Website-www.exams-council.org.zm
Note: If you have questions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below
[…] ECZ GCE Examination Time-table 2019-see full Details […]
Is the gce grade 12 time table out for 2022
Please am kindly asking if you got the timetable if you did please send it on this line 0762781398
Please send me the gce grade 12 time table for 2022
Please send me gce 12 examination 2022 time table
Please notify me when the timetable is out for internal G12 2022
Please send 2022 GCE exams timetable.
I want to have this time table
Not answered correctly.
Share with me the PDF of GCE grade 12 time table
Am a grade 12 student who needs a 2022 grade 12 time table
Please send me a gce time table 2022 g12
Please send me gce time table for g12 for 2022
Please send me time table gce 2022
Please send me a Gce timetable for g12 for 2022 please
Please send me g12 exam time table for 2022 gce
kindly share the time for grade 12 gce,and please is civic education 2 on the time table?
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart,expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn’t say just because I was nervous. But Today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say !!
Send me a timetable for gce grade 12
Kindly send me gce time table for 2022 grade 12
Please send me Gce grade timetable for 2022
Send me a gce time table for 2022
Please send me a timetable for grade 12 practicals 2022
Kindly send for me the GCE timetable
Please send me the international exam time tabel
Please send me g9 exam time table for 2022 gce
I need a time table
Please send a gce timetable for g12 2022
I want gce grade 12 time table
Please se me the time table for GCE
Send me a GCE G9 timetable
Is the GCE time table out for 12
please, kindly share 2022 gce examination timetable
did u get any reply
KINDLY SEND THE GCE TIME FOR 2022 TO MY EMAIL.
Please send me the gce grade 12 time table for 2022
Please I want a time table for GC 2022
Please send me GCE grade 12 time table for 2022
I need a gce grade twelve time table for 2022 please send it for me.
Please send me a external GCE time table
Send me GCE time table 2022
I need a gce grade twelve time table for 2022 please send it for me
Please may u send me 2022 Gce timetable