Examination council of Zambia 2023 timetable for grade 12- Free PDF download
we are pleased as we keep you updated about the ECZ Time table for grade 12 2023 and Important Notice to Candidates-Free PDF download
Please note that TIME ALLOWED is shown against the subject /paper name, (e.g. 2167/1 History 2HRS 15MINUTES).
NO EXTRA TIME IS ALLOWED.
Any time allocated for reading through the questions, studying maps, etc. is included in the total time shown. Exceptionally, additional time is allowed for:
– playing the Unprepared and Prepared Listening items to candidates taking Musical Arts Education (6020/1)
– the teacher to read the Passage to candidates (Listening Comprehension ) taking French (3016/2), Thereafter Candidates proceed to write reading comprehension.
(1) Papers included in the same period should begin at the same time, except that, where a candidate is writing two papers in the same period, the second should be timed to follow the first after an interval not exceeding a quarter of an hour.
(2) Daylight periods should be provided for Art and Design.
(3) (i) The Examinations Council of Zambia will consider applications from Centres for modification of the Time-tables
(ii) Time-Table clashes: Heads of schools/Centres should check the Time-Tables and report any clashes to the Examinations Council of Zambia immediately.
This should include:
- two papers set in the same period with a third paper set in the other period on the same day;
- two papers set in the same period, but with no papers set in the other period on the same day.
If there is a Time-Table clash as mentioned in (a) above, the Head will be requested to write to the Director, of Examinations Council of Zambia, suggesting how the clash may be resolved. Detailed instructions will be issued with the statements of entry.
If there is a Time-Table clash as mentioned in (b) above, one of the papers may be transferred to the other period on the same day, provided that the security of the examination is maintained. The Head of School/Centre will be required to write to the Director, the Examinations Council of Zambia, to inform the Council of which paper is to be transferred.
(4) Examination Centres must ascertain from the Examinations Council of Zambia, the dates for any papers not mentioned.
(5) Notices of the times at which the examination will start and of any changes in this timetable as printed, will be communicated by the Examination Centre to the candidates.
(6) No candidate may take more than one of the papers bracketed together.
Recommended: ECZ Examination Results: ZAMTEL, MTN and AIRTEL
HEADS OF SCHOOLS/CENTRES SHOULD ENSURE THAT THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF THE CANDIDATES UNDER EXAMINATION.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Teachers are advised to take care that their pupils are carefully drilled to carry out these directions. Numbers 3, 4 and 11 below are very frequently disregarded and candidates sometimes suffer a loss of marks as a consequence.
- Be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the start of the Examination. No talking is allowed once you are in the Examination Room.
- If an Examination paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if the questions indicate that a map or other form should also have been given out, speak to the Supervisor immediately.
- Attend carefully to any general directions that may be given at the head of a question paper (e.g. Directions limiting the number of questions that may be answered).
- Write your name, centre number, and candidate examination number in the spaces at the top of the Answer Booklet. In addition, write the subject name, subject code number and paper number in the spaces provided on the Answer Booklet. The above information must also be written on any loose papers e.g. maps, graph papers,etc. clear figures in the right-hand top corner of every sheet of writing paper, etc, which you use, and your name and the name of the subject as well as your number on the first sheet of each set of papers. If you are using Answer Booklets, you need only write this information on the cover and on any loose maps, squared papers, etc.
- Leave a margin at both the right-hand and left-hand edges. Begin the answer to each separate part of a question on a fresh line.
- Do not fold your Answer Sheets / Booklets at any time.
- Write the number of the question clearly in the left-hand margin at the beginning of each answer. Do not copy the question. Be careful to use the same system of numbering as it appears in the question paper. Leave a blank space after the answer to each question.
- Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account. Candidates are required to write their answers in black or blue-black ink. Red ink must not be used. Fountain pens or ball-point pens may be used.
- Candidates are warned that the use of pale blue ballpoint pens contributes to illegibility and that if their work cannot be read, they automatically penalize themselves. B or HB pencils must be used for answering multiple-choice tests and soft erasers should be used. Pencils or ball-point pens in other colours may be used for diagrams only.
- Do not use ink to shade the multiple choice Answer Sheets.
- The use of map stencils in all Geography papers is forbidden. Bring mathematical, drawing and dissecting instruments for subjects for which they will be needed. Candidates are warned that the use of electronic calculators in the examination room is limited strictly to non-programmable calculators. Pocket computers and any other supplementary material must in no circumstances be taken into the Examination Room.
- No additional time will be allowed for the failure of a calculator in the Examination Room.
- Read each question very carefully. Much time may be wasted in writing down information that is not asked for, and no marks are given for it.
- Do not spend too much time on one or two questions so as to leave yourself no time to answer others which you are able to answer.
- As soon as notice is given to stop writing, fasten any loose papers to the left-hand corner of the Answer Booklet (this is normally the order in which you answered the questions); see that they all have your examination number written upon them, fasten them together at the left-hand top corner and hand them unfolded to the Supervisor. (If more than one Booklet is used, tie them together) Do not tie your Answer Booklets together so tightly that the pages tear apart when they are turned over.
- DO NOT STAPLE ANSWER BOOKLETS TOGETHER.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Except in exceptional circumstances, a question paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Absolute punctuality is essential for certain papers (e.g. Listening Comprehension). Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Room half an hour before the end of the period allotted to the paper except by special permission of the Supervisor.
18 CANDIDATES WITH Special Educational Needs (SEN) are eligible for 25 percent extra writing time.
19 CAUTION TO CANDIDATES BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMINATIONS
- The Head of school/Centre shall announce a caution to the candidates at an assembly that examinations were about to start and candidates should not involve themselves in examination malpractices such as smuggling of unauthorized materials including exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. in the examination room or somebody else writing an examination on behalf of a candidate.
- Where a candidate will be involved in examination malpractice, all results of such a candidate in all subjects will be cancelled or nullified.
- All articles such as exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. should be surrendered to the Invigilator as candidates enter the examination room.
- Where a teacher or some other person writes an examination on behalf of a candidate, the results of such a candidate will be cancelled or nullified in all subjects. The teacher will face criminal prosecution as well as disciplinary action. Any other person who may not be a Ministry of Education official will be reported to the police for criminal prosecution.
- Teachers in examination classes should also actively sensitize candidates against examination malpractices and the ensuing penalties which include cancellation or nullification of all results and being barred from writing examinations conducted by the Examinations Council of Zambia.
- Candidates must return immediately to the Invigilator any incorrect question paper given to them and must not take any used or unused writing paper out of the Examination Room. Any rough work must be done on the official answer paper and if not to be sent with answers, must be left on the desks to be collected by the Invigilator.
- Disorderly conduct or causing disturbances in or near the Examination Room may be treated as misconduct leading to disqualification.
- Use of vulgar Language (insults) in or near the Examination Room or on the scripts will be treated as misconduct leading to Disqualification and cancellation of results in all the subjects
EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA
2020 SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
MORNING SESSION BEGINS AT 08:00 HOURS
MID-MORNING SESSION BEGINS AT: 11:30 HOURS
AFTERNOON SESSION BEGINS AT 14:30 HOURS
THE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION FOR 2020 WILL BE WRITTEN ON THE DATES SHOWN IN THE TIME-TABLE BELOW AND WILL BE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXISTING GUIDELINES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF EXAMINATIONS IN ZAMBIA
Download the Examinations Council of Zambia(ECZ) Time Table 2022-2023 @Website-www.exams-council.org.zm
Note: If you have questions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below
Can you kindly send me the grade 12gce time table
Can you kindly send for me the grade 12 GCE Time Table 2022
Can u kindly send for me grade 12 internal timetable
Kindly send for me please grade 12 GCE time table
Send for me the 2022 GCE examination timetable
Kindly send the G12 GCE Examinations timetable
Kindly send me ECZ GCE grade 12 timetable
Kindly send me grade 12 time table