Eden University 7th Graduation Ceremony details-Dates, fees & Venues
We are pleased to keep you updated about Eden University 7th Graduation Ceremony details-Dates, fees & Venues-see full details below
This is to inform all Graduating students and the general public that the 7th Graduation Ceremony for Eden University will take place from Friday 27th September to 29th September 2019 at the University Campus in Lusaka.
Graduands are therefore requested to report to the Assistant Registrars Office between 1st August 2019 to 13th September from 09:00 to 16:30hours to carry out the
- 1. General Clearance by all University departments.
- 2. Final clearance by the University which will be conducted from 24th to 26th September, 2018.
- 3. Full payment of all the fees including the Graduation fee of K1,950 Diploma Education, Clinical Medicine, Environmental Health, K500 Nursing , K2,250 Degree, to have been made by 13th September, 2018.
- 4. Collection of Invitation Cards and graduation gowns soon after the final clearance.
- 5. Rehearsal programme of the 27th September
- 6. The Dry run involving the Graduating class, Faculty and Administration which will be on 27th September.
- 7. Application for graduation in absentia should be made to the Assistant Registrar.
- 8. Students wishing to graduate in absentia need to apply in writing and will still need to go through the normal clearance process.
Graduands are informed that those who fail to settle all their bills including graduation fees will not be allowed to graduate.
Registration of photographers and individuals wishing to sell food stuffs and non-alcoholic drinks will be undertaken at the Public Relations Office between 23rd to 26th September, 2018.