Engineering Institution of Zambia Membership Benefits 2023/2024 | www.eiz.org.zm
As an EIZ member, you are out there, inspiring businesses, setting standards and shaping the future of the profession. And we are here, helping you on your journey and providing you with the skills you need to keep up with the changing environment in readiness for the future.
Why your EIZ membership is so valuable?
- Monthly Continuous Professional Development (CPD): A platform for knowledge and technology transfer through Conferences, Symposiums, Seminars and Forums.
- Stay ahead: Our Echo magazine brings you industry news and insights as well as the weekly digest.
- Supporting you to be part of the world’s largest and fastest growing Engineering body: Our popular global networks where you can connect with other like–minded professionals are: Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Website
- Take your career to the next level: Providing for mentorship as well as the use of the EIZ Job portal to find your perfect role or next member of your team and encouraging the next generation of engineering professionals through Career Talks.
- Benevolent Fund: This is a fund set up by EIZ and registered under the Registrar of Societies for the purpose of providing support and assistance to members of EIZ who are in need.
- Scholarships: EIZ offers scholarships to students and members who want to pursue engineering courses from all local universities and colleges.
- EIZ as an Arbitral Institution: We offer arbitrators/mediators to help settle engineering disputes for our members and other stakeholders.
- Engineering Professionals with Integrity: We enhance the practice of engineering in a professional and ethical manner by ensuring that members abide by the Code of Ethics.
- Move with Technology: EIZ organizes and facilitates Skills Competitions, Technical Tours, and Workshops for its members
- Shares: Members have access to ownership of their institution through buying in the EIZ Properties PLC.
- Insurance Cover: Members paid up by the 31st December of each proceeding year are entitled to Funeral insurance.
The Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) is a statutory professional regulatory body mandated by the EIZ Act No. 17 of 2010 to promote and regulate the engineering profession in Zambia. It is a membership-based corporate body established under Section 3 of the Engineering Institution of Zambia Act No. 17 of 2010. The institution was founded in 1955, and its mandating instrument has since then undergone a number of legislative changes through the 1972, 1992 and 2010 Acts of Parliament.
Engineering Institution of Zambia
CL/7 Brentwood Drive, Longacres
P.O. Box 51084
Phone: +260 211 245 345
Please if you Have questions regarding this Post kindly ask below and also share -Charing is Caring-best regard www.zambiaminds.com
I just want to apply for eiz card
How come i have never received any communication and dividends from you since i bought shares many years ago? Please can i get some reply from you as soon as possible because i am intending to take you to court for swindling us/the public?. What sort of shares were this.?
Awesome,please highlight more on EIZ as an arbitral institute, scholarships and insurance cover thank you.