Engineering Institution of Zambia Membership Requirements 2019/2020 | www.eiz.org.zm
The Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) is a statutory professional regulatory body mandated by the EIZ Act No. 17 of 2010 to promote and regulate the engineering profession in Zambia. It is a membership-based corporate body established under Section 3 of the Engineering Institution of Zambia Act No. 17 of 2010. The institution was founded in 1955, and its mandating instrument has since then undergone a number of legislative changes through the 1972, 1992 and 2010 Acts of Parliament.
How to become a member (Requirements)
- Completed the Application form.
- Detailed and recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of degree/diploma/ Certificates certified by a local commissioner of oath
- Transcript of Results/Statement of results certified by a local commissioner of oath
- 1 passport size photo
- Attach a copy of a Professional Membership Certificate from Country of Origin (NON-ZAMBIAN)
- Once all the required documentation is in order, submit the application with payment of the processing fee. The schedule of fees is attached.
- *If the applicant is a student, a letter of introduction from the Dean or Head of Department is required.
- Once all the required documentation is in order, an applicant is required to submit the application to the nearest EIZ secretariat office.
for Latest Gist Click Here
Engineering Institution of Zambia
CL/7 Brenthood Drive, Longacres
P.O. Box 51084
Phone: +260 211 245 345
Please if you Have any Question regarding this Post kindly ask below and also share -Charing is Caring-best regard www.zambiaminds.com