Open Energy Labs teaches people how to build energy systems
Open Energy Labs is seeking a motivated recent graduate with an eye for detail.
The applicant will support the development of interactive educational content.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to build his or her skills in the use of advanced software platforms for developing and rendering interactive content in a mobile phone application.
- Translate existing training content into the format required for the mobile application to render educational content;
- Test the content in the mobile phone application for correct rendering and report on the results;
- Interact with the content and software developers on possible improvements and enhancements.
- Diploma/bachelors in electrical engineering, physics or related field with an interest in education;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to work to a deadline;
- Proficiency with software applications including spreadsheets, word processing and digital work spaces.
Additional skills desired
- Knowledge of electronics principles;
- Familiarity with mark up languages, for example HTML.