Job Opportunity As Chief Security Officer @Kwame Nkrumah University See Application Procedures Below;
The Council of the Kwame Nkrumah University (KNU) a public university wishes to recruit suitably qualified personnel in the following position;
NON ACADEMIC POSITIONS
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (x1)
Responsible for planning, managing and directing security strategies and protect University community members, stakeholders and property so as to create a crime free environment.
- To coordinate and supervise security administration and operations,
- To ensure that University property and assets are safeguarded.
- To control security activities such as guarding and inspection ofvulnerable and strategic points in the University.
- To investigate and prevent crime.
- To ensure that perpetrators of crime are apprehended.
- To liaise with other security agencies on matters relating to the University security and investigations.
- To ensure that law and order is maintained in all University events.
- To prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational performance reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must have a full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with at least 5 Credits that must include English Language.
- Must have a Military/Police Training or Certificate in Defence and Security, Military, Correctional Services or Police.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years practical experience in a Security
- Wing in Criminal detection and investigations or related position.
- Not less than 35 years of Age.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, honesty, ethical values, professional conduct and soberness of character are mandat01Y requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the stated requirements are required to submit their applications comprising the following:
- Letter of application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Authenticated copies of academic and professional qualifications including a full grade XII or equivalent certificate.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees two (2) of whom must be professional authorities in relevant fields.
Applications marked with the “POSITION” of interest must be addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar
Kwame Nkrumah University
Munkoyo Street Plot No. 1583
Email Address: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS FRIDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2019, 17:00 HOURS
N .B: Kwame Nkrumah University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and those that would not have heard from the University should consider themselves unsuccessful.