Kwacha Pension Trust Fund-how to Apply
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund is a single employer occupational pension scheme.
The Fund seeks a highly skilled and motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team to fill the position of Management Accountant.
- To prepare timely management reports in order to provide timely management information to aid decision making and ensure that all management reporting requirements are met.
- To contribute to the decision making process that will ensure Fund growth and long term success.
- To improve value in all areas of the Fund by managing and reducing operational and investment costs by implementing the most effective cost management strategies.
- Gather and analyze financial and non-financial information for internal use.
- Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Monitors and coordinates the preparation and consolidation of the Fund budgets.
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Preparation of forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk and maximize returns.
- Data capture and reconciliation.
- Provides cost benefit analysis reports.
- Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels, maintenance of bank accounts and management of existing investments.
- Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
- Payables Management; ensuring payments are made with the relevant supporting documentation and are duly approved. Expenses should also be as per the budget.
- Coordinating of the external audit and assisting the Financial Accountant on any technical issues pertaining to the financial statements.
- Supervise lower-level personnel.
- Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels; with credit or better with Mathematics and English Language being a must.
- ACCA/ CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work.
- Minimum five (5) year proven experience as a Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar role.
- ZICA member.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good supervisory skills.
How to Apply
All interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their application, enclosing a one page cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae with three (3) references and copies of professional and academic certificates to the following address.
The Director Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Plot No. 5534 Libala Road, Kalundu Post Net Box 663, P/Bag E891 LUSAKA.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 4th September 2019