- Company: Afya Mzuri
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER – Lusaka office
We are looking to recruit a mature, experienced professional to take up the role of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to be based at Head Office. The incumbent will be required to work closely with the Senior Programme Manager on the delivery of high profile funded programmes/projects. The successful candidate will have to possess:
Minimum skills, qualifications and experience required:
- A Degree in Development Studies or Social sciences with a bias in M&E, or a relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in M&E – at least one of which should be with a reputable TB/ HIV or health-related organisation preferably related to capacity building, health systems strengthening programmes/projects.
- A highly motivated team player with acute attention to detail, a strong ability to multi-task and work with people at all levels.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- High levels of computer literacy, data entry, analysis, and quality control skills.
- Knowledge of how to come up with a conceptual framework and able to conduct a Data Quality Audit.
- Competency in both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player, able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced academic environment.
- Any formal training in monitoring and evaluation and competencies in setting up M&E systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience in research, monitoring and evaluation of programme activities.
- Experience in a range of techniques for data collection and analysis, including statistical analysis tests and the use of SPSS.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- An incumbent should have the experience and knowledge to advise the programme teams and the entire organisation on the overall performance of projects.