Apply Now -Northern Coffee Corporation Limited Job Vacancy
Northern Coffee Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of OLAM International, a pioneer of Coffee growers in Zambia. We have grown quickly to become the leading Coffee plantation in Zambia and among the largest coffee growers in Africa. We are currently looking for competent candidates to fill the following positions.
Job in detail
The candidate must maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. Design Implement and monitor standard operating procedures on how to detect, deter, observe, and report security Matters.
- Protecting the company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Providing leadership and Supervise the company security Staff
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Produce a report in detail on any suspicious incidents and unusual occurrences
- Coordinate all security Patrol beats randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Maintain Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Produce investigation Reports
Education and Experience
- The minimum Qualifications required will be Grade twelve with a diploma in any related field.
- Having a military background and at least 15 years of practical experience.
- Reporting Line: Vice President Technical head East and South Africa
- Proven work experience as a Security Officer or relevant position in a large institution
- A trained security officer with a diploma and having a military background will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Must be Computer Literate with competences in MS word and PowerPoint
- High level of integrity
Method of Application
Send electronic submissions of your CV, cover letter, and the highest necessary qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org / Lwipa.email@example.com by 26 November 2020