Ongoing Job Opportunity As Executive Assistant Apply Here.
Application Procedures Below;
Zambia National Building Society is the main provider of sustainable and affordable mortgage financing, property management and banking services in Zambia.
The Society seeks to recruit a skilled, experienced, self-motivated and energetic individual to be part of a dynamic team to fill the position of Executive Assistant to be based at its’ Head Office located at Society Business Park in Lusaka.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director (MD) in order to ensure efficient and effective operations of the MCYs Office,
- To conduct research and prepare reports for review and presentation by the Managing Director to various
- stakeholders including the Shareholder, Board of Directors, Regulatory Bodies.
- To communicate directly and on behalf of the Managing Director to the Executive Committee Members
- To manage the Information Management System (IMS) and produce qualify reports for decision making.
- To prepare responses and supporting information to correspondence received under the Managing Director’s Office.
- To manage an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence.
- To provide high level, confidential and administrative support to the office.
- Prior to the meetings prepare the agendc and provide needed background information to the Managing Director.
- To prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- To prepare materials, packets and power point presentations for the Managing Director’s meetings.
- To maintain records of decisions and ensure that action trackers are maintained for the Managing Director
- To act as the point of contact the Managing Director and internal or external clients.
- To handle the Managirg Director’s travel logistics; facilitate for the processing of travel documents, reservation and booking of flights and accommodation.
- To assist to manage the Corporate Social Responsibility portfolio,
- To maintain both electronic ord physical filing systems for documents, records and reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- A business degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in microsoft word (outlook, word, excel & power point), internet, adobe and sccial media web platforms
- At least 3 years experience at Middle Management Level in a reputable organisation.
Required competencies/Personal qualities
- Proficient in the use of office equipment
- Proficient in grammer and repcrt writing
- Personal organization
- Good communcation and customer service skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Presentable with pleasant perscnality
- Initiative one ability to work under pressure
Appropriately qualified and interested candidates meeting the above credentials must submit application letters enclosing detailed curriculum vitae (CV), traceable referees and copies of academic/professional qualifications to the undersigned by Wednesday, 18th September 2019 17:00 hours with the position applied for clearly marked on the enveope.