PHARMACY TECHNICIANS (02)
Purpose: To work with students in demonstration and simulation in the laboratory.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with five (5) credits or better
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- An earned Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences from a reputable and accredited University Possession of a valid practicing license from the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ)
- Must be computer literate
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All applications will be subjected to confidentiality and should comprise a Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of academic and professional qualifications, transcripts and any such other material as the applicant may wish to submit. The CV must give full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, current employment status and work experience, date of availability, active mobile number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one character referee.
Send your application letters to:
P O Box 80415
The closing date for receipt of application letters is Friday, 16th August, 2019.
Mulungushi University is an equal opportunity employer and all are encouraged to apply.