- Company: Zircon Energy Solutions Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Zircon Energy Solutions Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to
fill the following position(s)
Sales Executive X 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Present, market, promote, understand and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Design water reticulation systems / other related systems for installation.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company system and keep current by updating
account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas or Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales
effort and attend to any other issues that may be assigned.
- Make assessments on sites
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all sales staff may be required to
perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Departments.
Required Competencies/ Experience
- Diploma in Water Engineering.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an advantage.
- Minimum of three years working experience in an Engineering/ Construction
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities