UNZA Undergraduate regular Programmes 2020
We are Pleased to Keep You Inform You that the University of Zambia invites admission applications for the 2020 academic year from suitably qualified candidates in the schools and programmes listed below.
for our Latest Post Click Here
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
All programmes in the School of Education are available both under regular modes of study
1. BACHELOR OF ARTS WITH EDUCATION: majors include; Art, Home Economics,
Music, Physical Education, History, English, Geography, Mathematics, Religious
Education, Literature and Languages, and Curriculum Studies
2. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION)
3. BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
4. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SPECIAL EDUCATION): 1st-year entry
5. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SOCIOLOGY OF EDUCATION)
6. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY)
7. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (LITERACY AND LANGUAGE)
8. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND
9. BACHELOR OF ARTS IN RECORDS AND ARCHIVES MANAGEMENT (BARAM)
10. BACHELOR OF INFORMATIONANDCOMMUNICATIO TECHNOLOGIES
EDUCATION (B.ICTs. Ed)
11. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (PRIMARY EDUCATION)
12. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)
13. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING)
Admission Requirements: Either five ‘O’ levels as follows: English Language and any four
subjects from the following: History, Geography, French, Literature in English, Mathematics, a
Zambian Language, Civic Education, Religious Education, Wood Work, Metal Work, Geometric
and Mechanical Drawing, Home Economics, Art and Design, Computer Science, Economics,
Commerce, Additional Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and any other acceptable subject
OR a University of Zambia Diploma or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
14. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (EDUCATIONAL
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT) –
UNZA Undergraduate regular Programmes 2020 Admission Requirements:
University Diploma in Education Leadership and Management or its equivalent, or a relevant degree in Education.
15. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SPECIAL EDUCATION): Third-year entry.
Admission Requirements: UNZA Diploma in Special Education OR TVTC Diploma in
Guidance and Counseling OR an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.