VITALITE Zambia Ongoing Jobs-How to Apply
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Assistant Regional Coordinator in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The Assistant Regional Coordinator, will be responsible for facilitating, monitoring and increasing sales and service within a specified area around the Sales & Service Centre (SSC) through the various sales channels: Sales & Service Assistant (SSA) and local agents/ distributors. The Assistant Regional Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform delivery of organisational sales & registration goals at local level;
- Perform successful implementation of and adherence to VZ sales practices and product knowledge guide at local level;
- Lead and provide guidance to the team of the Sales & Service Representative / Assistant in their sales area & spear head registration efforts and ensure that they are attending to customers at the highest standards;
- Oversea VZ Sales & Service hubs so that they are adequately stocked with Product, Marketing materials and anything else necessary for the effective sales and registration of products and servicing of agents;
- At least three (3) years commercial/ sales/ marketing experience
- At least one (1) years of supervisory experience
- Strong sales track record and able to multi-task.
- Driving license (Manual).
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Comfortable in an independent role.
- Good knowledge of the area.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent user of Microsoft and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words with the following topic: “What skills would you require in order to sell VITALITE products, service VITALITE agents and manage VITALITE staff? “
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to Apply
Either through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject).
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY OR WHOSE ESSAY HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
Closing Date: Thursday 19th September 2019