Zambian Breweries Jobs-Don’t Miss It
Zambian Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. We seek innovative and ambitious professionals to drive performance in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating work environment. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Sales Manager – Key Accounts (x1)
Reporting to the Trade Marketing and Key Accounts Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following: –
- Ensuring that the annual key accounts budget is developed, analysed, reconciled and controlled.
- Ensuring that the agreed company sales targets are achieved.
- Identifying and quantifying volume opportunities and making appropriate strategic brands
- Developing three month promotional plans & Adhoc plans and ensuring that they are executed based on insight and tailor made by group
- Ensuring World class in trade execution as per set guidelines
- Ensuring that all assets are performing according to KPI standards
- Implementing all programs agreed in the annual business and trade marketing plans in terms of timing, standards and cost.
- Managing and developing national key accounts
- Ensuring that volume trends are understood in detail, and managed in line with set incentive targets
- Preparing the weekly and monthly sales reports: Quantitative & Qualitative
- Implementing performance management as per ABI guidelines and standards
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Grade 12 certificate with six credits or better
- Degree in any commercial field
- Code B driving License.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in sales & marketing experience in an FMCG
SUBMISSSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s to email@example.com not later that 19th September, 2019.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)