Airtel Zambia Ongoing Jobs-Don’t Miss this Opportunity
VACANCY: Business Planning Analyst
LEVEL: Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Lusaka, HQ
To support the organization with financial/non-financial performance reporting, planning, revenue tracking & control, championing of Business case evaluations, and further, provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
REPORTING TO THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- · Opex Tracking
- · Revenue Planning and Reporting
- · Opex Planning and Reporting
- · Business & Financial Analysis
- · FPA Compliance & PET Score
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills.
- A good university degree in Accountancy or any Business Science course from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA, ZICA, CA).
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- Minimum of 3-years cognate experience with very good computer skills (especially Microsoft tools – Excel/ PowerPoint).
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong ethics, hands on approach, analytical skills and business acumen.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Enthusiasm to be part of a dynamic team.
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 19th August 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org