Anti- Corruption Commission ongoing Jobs-Apply Now
we are to inform you that there is an ongoing vacancy @ Anti- Corruption Commission ongoing Jobs-Apply Now
THE ANTI- CORRUPTION COMMISSION WHOSE MISSION IS TO EFFECTIVELY PREVENT AND COMBAT CORRUPTION IN ORDER TO PROMOTE INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SUSTANABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ZAMBIA WISHES TO INVITE APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION ON A FIXED TERM OF APPOINTMENT FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS SUBJECT ro RENEWAL FOR A FURTHER 3 YEARS.
SECRETARY TO THE COMMISSION
Shall be in charge of the general administration and shall keep the records of the Commission.
- To formulate and implement appropriate operational and administrative strategies which enhance efficient service delivery by the Commission;
- To ensure proper administration of Human Resource Policies;
- To keep and manage the Commission records and properties; and
- To schedule Management meetings in consultation with the Director-General and other Heads of Departments.
- Good organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Knowledge of government budgeting, accounting circles and procedures
- Knowledge of corporate governance and organizational development.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in social sciences;
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in public administration, five of which should be at top managerial level; and
- Post graduate degree in relevant Social Sciences will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their application letters with copies of Educational and Professional Certificates, Detailed Curriculum Vitae including three  Traceable Referees and daytime contact telephone numbers to the following address not later than 23rd August,2019.
The Deputy Director General
P.O Box 50486
Cha Cha Cha Road
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
“SAY NO TO CORRUPTION”