Graduate Civil / Geotechnical Engineer Opportunity At Jones & Wagener
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team in a junior level position, based in our head office (Rivonia) on a full-time basis.
Jones & Wagener is seeking to employ a graduate engineer in the tailings department, based in our Rivonia office.
The engineer would assist senior engineers and project managers with surveillance of existing and design of new tailings storage facilities and return water dams.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- B Eng or BSc Eng in Civil Engineering
- Good fundamental understanding and knowledge of soil mechanics
- Post graduate experience in geotechnical engineering will be advantageous
- Experience in CPTu testing and interpretation preferred
- Experience in geotechnical investigations considered advantageous
- Candidate should be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
- Candidate should have exposure to slope stability, seepage analysis and FEM software, such as Geostudio.
- Candidate should be proficient in AutoCad Civil 3D or ModelMaker
HOW TO APPLY
Market related salary including company benefits, dependent on individuals experience and qualifications.