Job Vacancy Opened at Head Business Control at AirtelTigo for Application | How to Apply.
The Head Business Control at AirtelTigo Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Head Business Control at AirtelTigo Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Head Business Control at AirtelTigo recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Head Business Control at AirtelTigo jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Head Business Control at AirtelTigo Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Head for Business Control in the Finance Department.
• (S)He will report to the Director Risk and Business Control and will safeguard assets of the company by identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures and improvements.
• (S)He would also ensure full compliance with the internal control manual, policies and procedures as well as revenue assurance.
• The Head Business Control will act as a local relay of the corporate business control team to foster all group related initiatives.
• Lead the Team to Assess risks, review and assist in the development of policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance around them
• Plans and executes internal control reviews through peer reviews and any other assessments by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing the scope and objectives.
• Lead in conducting projects on awareness campaigns on the Internal Control in Ghana.
• Assesses compliance with all applicable regulations by ensuring that the controls in place cover the risks assessed by the regulators.
• Lead the Team to assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
• Coordinate Self Assessments Campaigns, ensure timely delivery of results.
• Follow up remediation of agreed actions for all audits carried out i.e., External Audit, Internal Audit findings and internal reviews like peer reviews and Self-Assessment in the processes of the ICM.
• Lead the Team to Monitor the Internal Control Maturity of the company as agreed on by management around all processes.
• Closely monitor internal controls around the following processes assigned to you: Sales to Collect, Human Resource, Entity Level Controls, and Legal/Regulatory.
• Support the Revenue Assurance team in terms of fraud investigations and monitor fraud related communications, training and education.
• Support Audit and Risk Committee, internal auditors and external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
• Ad hoc requests regarding controls from CFO and management.
• Continuous research to enhance the knowledge around risk management and internal control.
• Ensure the monthly Audit and Risk Committee meetings with CFO occurs
• Ensure there are no pending expired reminders/alarms/controls for your section
• Ensure the quarterly Audit and Risk Committee meetings comes off with Executive Team
• Deliver the Audit results for the Quarterly Key Financial Controls
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/IT. Master’s Degree in a Risk Management field will be an added advantage
• ACCA/CPA part 1 qualification.
• CISA Certified
• Over 5 years’ experience out of which 3 years in the telecommunications industry
• Ability to use auditing procedures and control techniques to meet control objectives.
• Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
• Capability to influence cross-functional teams and to build trust with team, clients, and internal departments.
• Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and the dynamic industry we operate in.
• Attention to detail with analytical tend of mind.
• Positive attitude
• Assertive – being tough when necessary, without fear or favour
• Confidence, courage, and conviction – challenging the status quo and breaking down silo barriers to performance, and overcoming resistance to change
• Resilience – to repeatedly challenge despite setbacks and resistance
• Proactivity and initiative – to introduce ongoing changes to maximise productivity and influence the future
• Focused and priority driven – staying focused amidst the multiple demands and expectations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 10 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Head Business Control at AirtelTigo Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!