Unemployed Youth Opportunities At Drakenstein Municipality
We are pleased to inform you about Unemployed Youth Opportunities At Drakenstein Municipality
EPWP STUDENTS – TECHNICAL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Students (youth) with technical training in (i) welding, (ii) auto-electrical, (iii) mechanic, (iv) plumber and (v) electrician. Students will be registered for varied amounts of modular training based on prior learning. All students will be required to gain practical experience and pass the applicable trade test.
EPWP YOUTH OPERATOR TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Youth with skills and training in operating (i) construction equipment (digger loader and front-end loader) or (ii) tipper trucks.
- South African citizen Aged below 30 years of age
- Residence in the Drakenstein municipal area
- Fluent in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Access to own transport or willing to use public transport to reach training venue
- N1 Entry Requirement: Grade 9 (Std 7) Certificate with a pass in Mathematics and Physical Science; OR
- Grade 12 (Std 10) Certificate with a pass in Mathematics and Physical Science.
Trade Test Readiness Requirements
- N2 Certificate including the four relevant subjects of maths, engineering science and a fourth subject as required by the trade. OR
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3. OR
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF level 3. OR
- Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language, and related trade theory subject. OR
- N5 relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream).
- Completed CETA Application Form
- Personal cover letter
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified ID copy
- Certified academic record of results (including most recent)
- Certified copy of formal qualification
- Certification of documentation should not be older than three months