Bank of Zambia Ongoing Jobs Vacancy Manager – Maintenance and Office Services
see more jobs Click Here
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant position:
1.0 MANAGER – MAINTENANCE AND OFFICE SERVICES, HO (1 POST) GRADE: BOZM6
To plan and direct the operations of the maintenance and transport sections in the remodelling, repair, new construction and maintenance of Bank owned facilities and transport fleet.
- Plan and implement maintenance activities for Bank buildings, plant, equipment and motor vehicles.
- Plan motor vehicle fleet requirements to ensure fleet availability.
- Plan long term maintenance schedules for property, machinery, equipment and motor vehicles to facilitate smooth bank operations.
- Provide input into capital expenditure budget and implement approved capital projects in order to meet set targets.
- Manage subordinates in the provision of maintenance and transport services.
- Monitor all contracted maintenance services and conduct physical inspections. Initiate contracts for the maintenance of Bank buildings and Machinery.
Qualifications and Experience
- MEng/MSc/MBA, BEng/BSc in Engineering or equivalent with five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ) with valid practising certificate.
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Proficiency in Project Management, Property & Fleet Management and Contracts Management
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical and Technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.