Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
1. Primary School Teachers
a. Able to teach all grades from 1-7
b. Should have more than 3 years of teaching experience
2. Secondary School Teachers
a. Mathematics/ Computer Science / ICT
b. Library / English
c. Geography / Development Studies
d. Chemistry / Physics / Biology
teachers with more than 2 years of teaching experience. Teachers who have taught IGCSE will be at an advantage.
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
1. Must be in possession a Teaching Cerfiticate from the Teaching Council of Zambia.
2. Must be a Christian.
3. Must be a degree holder with at least 1 year teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 2 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
4. For the secondary school applicants, they must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with IGCSE
5. Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
6. Must be ready to start work immediately.
7. Must preferably older than 27 Years of age.
8. Must possess a combination of the listed subjects.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL.
EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 5th January, 2020
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,