Cross Border Traders Association Recent Jobs Vacancy-Apply Now
The program officer based at the National Office in Lusaka reports and provides support to the Secretariat Manager in program development, stakeholder, and administrative functions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in action plan development.
- Participate in budgetary, monitoring and evaluation activities
- Prepare periodical reporting mechanism
- Provide supervision to other assistant staff
- Proficient use of computer productive tools,
- Analytical and research,
- Project and Team work.
- Initiative and self-discipline
- University College graduate in matching disciplines.
- Social work disposition desirable.
- Experience in non-profit /charitable organisation added advantage