DotCom Zambia Ongoing Jobs-How to Apply
Zanaco PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Operations Division under the Change Management Department at Head Office:
see more jobs here
BUSINESS & PROCESS ANALYSIS COORDINATOR (X1)
To help the business with understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties. The Business & Process Analysis Coordinator is to aid in enhancing efficiencies and help the business understand its needs and requirements for optimal solution delivery for intended results.
Under the supervision of the BUSINESS & PROCESS ANALYSIS SENIOR SPECIALIST, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- Act as a bridge between different Business and functional units of the Bank.
- Reviewing, analyzing, evaluating Business problems and opportunities for innovation.
- Identify and Influence changes by providing relevant information to help make appropriate decisions and providing documentation relating to the impact of the change and Business Case.
- Participate in the development of terms of reference documents and request for proposals.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions
- Perform analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Recommend the solution for the needs and create functional requirements
- Participating in the planning and execution of projects that move ideas from Ideation to Incubation and proto-typing.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Communicate and interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Regularly review key bank processes and make recommendations on making them more efficient.
- Process documentation, evaluation, design and provide input on the control of business processes.
- Introduce innovation into the process to enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Constantly update central repository with documented processes.
- Work with business units to transform requirements into deliverables.
- Ensure effective change management for involved units.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate needed changes to development team.
- Ensure that all risks applicable to your area are identified, assessed, reported and captured in the risk register.
- Ensure accurate and complete reporting of risk events within the stipulated time line Ensure all emerging risks are reported and mitigating factors put in place.
- Identify, monitor and report Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) in your respective unit/department
- Ensure that you are operating within the given risk appetites and report any breaches promptly.
- Implement and Close all audit recommendations, identified control weaknesses from Risk RCSAs, Consultancy reports or Customer complaints and risk events.
- Participate in the annual review of procedure manuals when requested
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management
- External: Vendors
- Internal: All Divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Business/IT/Project Management
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Banking, Business Administration or related field
- Prince2 is an added advantage
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Presentation & Facilitation skills
- Business requirements gathering
- Business Case development
- Time Management skills
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 12th September, 2019.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOTbe considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).