Ongoing Vacancies @Brilliance Executive Management-Apply Now
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV) between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by Zambia Airways to assist in the identification and recruitment of highly qualified professionals in the Regional Aviation Sector.
Reports to: CEO
The Internal Audit & Compliance Manager will provide assurance services to management & the board on the effectiveness of the operations risk management through conducting of risk based audits on safety and quality critical activities of Zambia Airway’s operations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Conduct quality auditing to review and evaluate the existence and effectiveness of the relevant control system on performance and operations, finance, Enterprise facility and property
- Ensure that the Airline has an effectively working integrated Management system (IMS) for quality, safety, occupational health, emergency response, security and environment.
- Develops and recommends plans, policies and objectives management audit, financial audit, quality audit, facility and property audit and security functions audit
- Provide assurance services to management & the board regarding quality and safety issues by coordinating and reviewing the effectiveness of quality & Safety assurance programs in all operational areas.
- Fights corruption & fraud in the airline through educating all personnel on prevention methods and investigating areas exposed for corruption/fraud
- Manage relations with outside organisations, Regulatory Authorities (CAA, FAA, SAFA, etc.) & professional associations (IIA, ACFE, ISACA, etc.) on all matters pertaining to the job
- Maintain relations with the Auditor General and/or representatives in Zambia on audit matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business or Equivalent. OR Full ACCA/CIMA
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have a Minimum of 7 years proven experience in Airlines Quality/ Safety/Occupational Heals/ Auditors or related areas with at least 2 years management experience as Manager or Equivalent Level.
- Must have attended Quality Assurance/Auditing Course or Aviation Auditor Course
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body (IIA, ACFE or ISACA)