Official Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) Recruitment 2023-2024 | Form, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about Uganda Wildlife Authority Recruitment 2023-2024 | Form, Requirements & Dates
The Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) has been undergoing a massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Uganda Wildlife Authority application form and guidelines for 2023-2024.
About Uganda Wildlife Authority
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is a semi-autonomous agency under the Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities. UWA was established under the Uganda Wildlife Act Cap 200, and continued under the Uganda Wildlife Act, 2019.
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For UWA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes they make. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
IMPORTANT! The Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the UWA recruitment should be reported, UWA recruitment is totally free.
UWA Recruitment Requirements
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
- Be a Ugandan citizen
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Must be of good character
- The registration and selection process is free of charge.
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching, and leading team
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Competent and organized;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.