University of Melbourne 2023-2024 | Application, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about University of Melbourne 2023-2024 | Application, Requirements & Dates
Details about University of Melbourne Housing Bursary
University of Melbourne Housing Bursary is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2,500 per year
The University of Melbourne Housing Bursary is awarded to assist students who need to live away from home in order to attend University.
Eligibility for University of Melbourne Housing Bursary:
- The applicant should be enrolled in a course at the University of Melbourne. Students undertaking a single subject or a non-award course (e.g. study abroad or exchange) are not eligible.
- The applicant should be paying rent or board. Students paying mortgages are not eligible.
- complete a means test. Students with a married or de facto partner must also include their partner’s income. Students under the age of 21 must include the income of their parents unless there is a serious breakdown in the relationship between the student and their parents.
- the student must enroll as a full-time student at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
- The student should be an Australian / domestic student or an International student
Value of University of Melbourne Housing Bursary:
- An allowance of $2,500 for one year, paid in quarterly installments in April, June, September, and November.
Note: If you need help or you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.