To apply for this scholarship, make sure you follow all the guidelines on this page.
Beginning students studying business and information technology will be eligible for scholarships of up to AU$5000 per year from the Peter Faber Business School.
The Times Higher Education Global University Rankings place Australian Catholic University in the top 2% of universities worldwide, and it is also one of the top three universities in Australia with initiatives that assist students in finding internships and jobs.
Application Closing Date
31 Aug 2023
Countries with Eligibility
Worth of Award
up to $20,000
Amount of Awards
- Candidates must be enrolled in and accepted into their preferred program.
- If the total combined value of the applicant’s scholarships and awards exceeds the tuition cost for the course, the applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship or award.
- Candidates must not be studying abroad or on exchange at ACU.
- Candidates must begin their studies between July 2019 and December 2023.
- Candidates must not have previously been awarded an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- Candidates must provide IELTS test scores or take the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also acceptable
How to Apply
Applicants must access the university portal and finish their admission application. The application can be found here.
Click Here to apply